Monday, September 5, 2016

Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder


 Hello beauties! I read a couple weeks ago that Estée Lauder is launching in September a limited edition makeup collection with the one and only Victoria Beckham. Being a huge fan of hers and a lover of makeup, I couldn't have been more excited and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the makeup bits. They didn't mention what the collection would include, but they posted a picture showing a sneak peak of a few of the makeup bits. So far the lipsticks and eyeshadows have caught my attention. The collection will be available September 13th on Estée Lauder's website, victoriabeckham.com, Bergdorfs and Selfridges. Have you seen any makeup bits that you are interested in getting? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to know!


xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);