Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Travel Destination | Norway
















































Hello there! This year I decided to travel again for a month, since I had so much fun on my last trip. With my best friend we picked Norway as our travel destination, because the pictures of Norway were so breathtaking and there seemed to be a lot of hiking spots (always a bonus). While planning our trip we took the same approach as my last trip in Ireland. We picked a few spots we really wanted to visit and from there we looked up towns that were close to our picks and that offered other exciting things to do. Then we decided on how many days we wanted to stay in each place, so that we were more organized and wouldn't be under any time pressure. On this trip we mostly focused on Southern Norway, starting from Bergen and ending in Oslo.

Honestly this was one of the most intense trips I've ever done, because we decided to camp instead of staying in hostels and everyday we went hiking in a different spot. But it was so worth it at the end, because we met so many locals who were so kind and gave us some great hiking places to go to that weren't so touristy. The people in Norway are some of the friendliest people I've ever met, always wanting to be of help (even if they don't speak your language).
I couldn't recommend Norway more! It's absolutely stunning and if you're more of a city girl, than Oslo is an incredible city to explore. I'm still working on a separate post for Oslo, so keep an eye out for that one. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

If you have any questions regarding my trip, feel free to ask them in the comments below!

xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);