Monday, January 4, 2016

December Favorites




Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great Christmas and an awesome start to the New Year. Looking back I feel so thankful for everything that has happened to me this year. It's been crazy, exciting and so much traveling! But even now with the plans I have for this year it's going to be even more exciting (I can't wait)! It feels so unreal to be writing my last favorites of 2015, this year has gone by so quick...

Everyone knows December is when the sparkle/glitter gets brought out. For me it's the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fantasme. If your into shimmery, glittery and sparkly goodness, you are going to love this product. It looks like you have disco balls for eyeshadow (in a good way). The thing I love the most about this product, is that it's a cream eyeshadow, so when you apply it on the eyelid you won't be left with glitter all over your face. Because everyone knows that pressed pigments or even Mac's loose shadows go everywhere (such a pain). I always apply it with my fingers and it's so easy to work with. You have no fallout and it gives you the most intense sparkle.

Apart from glitter, I've also been loving smokey looks this month. To help me achieve an easy and long wearing smokey eye, I've been using the Nars Long Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto. It's an intense black eyeliner, which is easy to blend, but still gives me some precision, because of the easy application. But be aware that once it sets, it will not move, so you have to be quick when working with it.

Life saver right here, the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. I've been suffering from so many dry patches all over my face, especially around my nose and cheeks. I've tried so many things to help, but honestly nothing made such a difference like the eight hour cream has. It got rid of the dry patches in a few days, as well as my cold sore. The only warning I have, is that if you suffer from pimples/acne prone skin, I would be careful with those areas, because it can make it worse (it happened to me once).

I had a few samples from Alpha H, so I thought I would bring them with me to Switzerland. Out of all of them the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera, impressed me the most. Because it removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) and it's so moisturizing. I also found that it was really gentle on my face. Because of the Aloe Vera it helped calm my redness, caused by the dry patches I had. And it didn't make me break out (Yay).

For moisturizer as you all know I've still been loving the Belif Aqua Bomb. I've loved it so much that I even purchased the full size. What's great about this moisturizer, is that it does what it says, which not all moisturizers do. Basically it says that it supposed to load your skin with moisture, and it does not disappoint. My skin has never felt so moisturized, it feels like I've been drinking litters of water everyday (but I haven't). I know it's stupid, but I also love the smell, it smells like lemonade, which I really enjoy in the morning!

Finally, since it's been freezing here in Switzerland, I've been drinking so much tea, but my favorite has to be the Twining Vanilla Tea. If you're a fan and lover of vanilla, you are going to become addicted to this tea. I've rarely tasted a tea that has such a strong flavor of vanilla, it's really delicious and I love how it also smells like vanilla (make me dream of even more vanilla).

What were your December Favorites, let me know in the comments?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);