Monday, November 30, 2015

November Favorites


Hello! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and got a chance to relax a bit. Can you imagine that Christmas is in less than a month (omg)! Anyways, when I was going through my favorites, I realized I had very little makeup favorites... Hope you don't mind. Looking back to my previous favorites, it's usually always like that, because apart from makeup I'm a skincare junkie! 

Whenever the seasons change, especially from autumn to winter, my skin hates it and starts breaking out and getting super dry. So to help me clear up my skin and give it a good detox I used the Origins Clear Improvement Mask. I really love this stuff for it's detoxifying properties, but if you suffer from actne or have hormonal breakouts, it doesn't work to get rid of them (trust me I've tried).

Although the price is a bit off putting the product itself is amazing! MV Organics Rose Plus is such a great oil. I love it, because it's all organic and you know how in the winter, because of the cold your skin can become quite irritated, well mine does and this helps calm down my irritation. It also gives my skin an incredible glow the next morning. I also really like the smell of the product too it has something very relaxing to it.

Since the MV Organics is to oily for me to use during the day, I used the Belief Aqua Bomb sample I got from Ipsy and I am so glad I did. Not going to lie I was quite skeptical at first, because it has the consistency of a gel, so I did not expect it to be moisturizing at all. But I had so much texture around my nose and cheeks and it literally got rid of it in less than two days. This stuff is incredible no joke!

You've heard me talk about the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream a million times, but trust me this stuff is Amazing if you suffer from dry skin. Especially for your feet and hands! I will lather this on my feet and wear socks to bed (I don't love it, but oh well I get soft feet at least) and the next day my feet feel so soft and smooth. This is going to be my life saver this winter! 

When it comes to neutral eyeshadows and amazing quality Burberry is who I picture. This month I've been obsessed with the Burberry Eyeshadow in Almond, it's such a easy color to work with. I usually put a wash of color all over my eyelid and then accentuate it in the crease and it looks so cool (very effortless too). I'm really into the grunge look lately (type Olsen twins)!

What were your November favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);