Monday, September 21, 2015

New In My Beauty Stash




To start off, how is everyone? I feel like I haven't written anything in forever. Because of holidays, apartment hunting and finally school, I haven't had time to write, so I pre wrote everything. Honestly it's great to write everything in advance, but in my case I lose my touch after a while. So I have to get back into the routine of writing regularly again. But don't worry it'll come back pretty quick I'm sure.

I didn't even realize till now that the two products I have are both collaborations. I guess it's that time of year where everyone collaborates? I don't know... And as you may detect by the way I talk about these two products, I absolutely love them! Anyways I've been eyeing the Estée Lauder Pure Envy Matte in Restless Red for months now. I was literally going crazy, because they were always sold out in the stores (well that's what I thought). Until I discovered a few weeks ago, that you can only purchase this lipstick on the Estée Lauder website (obviously). I didn't wait a second more and added it to my cart and five days later...Voilà! Obsessed isn't even a word strong enough to describe how much I adore this lipstick. It's honestly the prettiest red shade I've ever owned. It's like a orangy/red shade, but could suit any skin tone. It applies very smoothly on the lips, considering it's a matte lipstick. It also doesn't feel matte once you have it on, it has this velvety texture which is super comfortable to wear.

If you're looking for something that is going to give you the most intense and gorgeous glow, look no further. The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector by Jaclyn Hill in Champagne Pop is out of this world! So many bloggers/youtubers have been going crazy over this highlight and I totally understand why. It's extremely pigmented, has a gorgeous shimmer (without chunky glitter in it) and feels like a cream highlight. The peachy color adds a bit of warmth to the complexion and looks especially gorgeous with tan. I really like putting this highlight on my body too, because it makes me look healthy and glowy and who doesn't like to look glowy (if it's the right kind).

Have you tried any of them? What did you think? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);