Monday, September 28, 2015

My September Favorites




I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week. And you know what time it is...time for my monthly favorites! Excuse me that I don't have that many favorites this month, but it's been a busy busy one with school and work so I didn't really have time to test new things or even wear makeup that much. But when I did these are the products I reached for the most. 

Omg guys this mascara dough... Holly molly, I who was preaching in my last post how I found my dupe for my good old trusty Clinique mascara. Well I'm taking it to a whole other level with the YSL Babydoll mascara. This mascara literally gives you butterfly lashes (no joke), it's definitely not a subtle looking one. It has volume, length and Drama! 

Best purchase I have ever made with the Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Layin' Low. If your someone that's super lazy, when it comes to putting on your makeup, well this is going to be your best friend. It's like an eye primer and cream eyeshadow in one, I literally just take a bit of product on my finger and sweep it all over my lid and it gives me this lovely soft grunge look, without any effort. They also have so many other shades to suit your skin color. 

Two posts ago you heard me rave about the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow palette in Dolce Vita and it's still going strong. Whenever I want to look a bit more put together, this is always the palette I cracked out. You can adapt it to any situation, which is great, makes it a very versatile palette. My favorite shade though is the shimmery gold shade, it's so pretty! 

Into more stimulating subjects, I've been reading allot of shakespeare poems and I'm starting to get very much into them. The more poems you read, the easier it get to understand them and they're some really beautiful ones. 

What were your September favorites? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);