Monday, August 10, 2015

Travel Destination | London





























If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I'm kind of obsessed with London... I think I've posted more pictures of London this summer than anything else! Honestly it's one of the coolest cities I've been to so far. Don't get me wrong New York is great, but London just has so much more charm...and the food is incomparable! I was in London for about a week with my roommate and I've never seen so much of a city as this time, because we literally walked everywhere (not kidding, we never took the bus, nor underground). Obviously our legs were killing us by the end of the week, but it was definitely so worth it! We saw stuff we would of never seen if we had taken a car etc. If I ever feel like visiting a city again, London is definitely number one on my list!

Places to visit or go to:

The Chelsea Garden | Great to have lunch (have a different stands to eat at)
Camden Town | Very cool and different part of London 
Covent Garden | Favorite place in London (blog post coming soon)
Harvey Nichols | Great Japanese at the top of the store 
Buckingham Palace | Maybe you'll see the Queen!
London Eye | You have to see it, but don't go on it (waist of time)
Westminster Abbey | Very impressive Church 
Big Ben | Tower 
The National Gallery | Amazing paintings and it's free
St. Paul's Cathedral | Beautiful architecture 

The Good Life Eatery | Delicious smoothies/juices 
Vintage Salt | Amazing view and best desserts 
Home Slice | BEST Pizza 
Timeryard | Cute lounge area and great coffee 
Mounmouth | Good coffee 
Tomtom Coffee House | Cutest location and lovely place for Brunch 
Al-Dar | Amazing Lebanese food 
Cereal Killer Cafe | Awesome place if you like cereals 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);