Monday, July 20, 2015

London Beauty Haul




London was absolutely amazing! I had the best time ever and discovered so many new, cute places to eat in. If I weren’t living and studying in New York I would definitely move to London. This city has a great energy and everyone is so kind (I was shocked, because usually everyone says how cold British are). Anyways, on to what I bought and there’s quite a few things…

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in Eat my DustI've always saw Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup wear this color on her nails, and I knew that whenever I went to London I was going to pick it up that shade. I was definitely not disappointed, the color is absolutely beautiful!  

Stila move out the way, I've found my new love! The Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner is my resent obsession. I got this eyeliner by pure curiosity and it was so worth it. This eyeliner is so much more easier to use then the Stila one (and you know how much I love the Stila one). Although it isn't as resistant, I can move past that, because of the intense black color and the simple reason that I don't wear it to go swimming... 

I don't know why, but I knew that I was going to love the Soap & Glory Solar Powder (Yes I've already used it a couple of times). It was on my wish list for so long...which made it even more difficult to resist, once I saw it in Boots. It's honestly the perfect bronzer for my skin tone and I love that it has a lighter and darker shade.

Kiehl's Skin Rescuer, again a product I bought on a whim. I basically went into Kiehl's to purchase a backup of the Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily Defense SPF 50+++ and came out with a moisturizer (priorities...). It sounded really interesting on the packaging, which made me want to try it for myself and see how I get along with it, because recently I haven't been loving my moisturizers and need a change.  

Ok I have never really been one to love colorful eyeshadows and when I swatched the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock I thought to myself yeah it's still too colorful. And then I saw all these amazing youtubers start wearing it and I honestly couldn't believe it was that same shade I had swatched in the store. It looks so gorgeous on the eyelids (wow!) and it makes your eyes pop. 

I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude, because while I was in London I forgot mine back home, so I was in great need for a nude eyeliner, especially since I've been traveling so much and it hasn't really agreed with me... I heard so many great things about the Rimmel one that I thought I might give it a shot. 

I have not yet tried the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette in Dolce Vita, but I know I'm going to love it! It is litterely made of entirely shades I wear on a daily basis, which makes me very excited to try to create different looks with this palette and see how versatile it can be! 

Tamira Jarrel talked about how much she loved the Charlotte Tilbury Micro Powder, and since I trust her opinions 100% I had to get it. I didn't feel as guilty, when purchasing it, because all CT products I've purchased so far have been nothing but amazing. And her packaging is irresistible...

I don't know about you, but every time I go to London I have to get Cadburry Dairy Milk Oreo chocolate, because I just love chocolate and... Oreos.  


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);