Monday, May 4, 2015

My April Favorites



YAY! April is over! Only 14 days left and I'm finally back in my "home town" Switzerland. This month has been crazy warm here in New York, so I had to get out some very necessary summer essentials. I have to say spring and fall in New York are definitely my favorite seasons...

What have I been loving thins month? Well since it's been so sunny and warm here in New York my Oscar Wylee new shades have gotten much love indeed. They're this brand from Australia, which I've been following for quite some time on Instagram, but never realized they were an Eyewear brand until a few months ago. When I went on their website I wanted every single pair of sunglasses. They have very interesting designs and colors. 

Like you've heard from my recent Spring Haul post I've went a bit craycray on nail polishes. Nailsinc's the new white in White Horse Street has been on my nails all month (no exception). I'm absolutely in love with this purpuly pastel color, it's so elegant on the nail and the formula blew me away. I always knew how good their nail polishes are but I wore this color for a week straight and it did not chip. #impressed

Because of the heat, I was getting a bit too glowy, so I needed something to keep that extra shine away. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder was my best friend this month. Like honestly a little bit is all you need, I just dabbed my brush on the back of the lid and used it all over my T-Zone. And let me tell you no shine will come through! 

Ahh! I love this bra from Free People, it's so comfortable and gorgeous. I hate bra's with the wire in them, I've never worn them (and don't think I ever will). This month I was wearing lighter clothes (because of the heat) so I could finally show off a bit more of this beautiful bra! 

There it is my April favorites! What were your's? 



Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);