Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Haul



My best friend came to visit me this weekend and it was her first time here in New York. So of course I had to show her around, but she couldn't miss out on the amazing shopping New York has to offer... Unfortunately I got very tempted and got a lot of things I don't necessarily need but wanted (girl problem)!

I went a little crazy on nail polish. Literally I got four new nail polishes all from Nailsinc. Honestly I'm obsessed with their new collection and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. The first color I got was White Horse Street, which is a very light pastel with a hint of purple. So in some lights it looks white and in others you see the purple. Second color was Swan Street and oh I love this greenish, blueish pastel. It goes with everything and the formula of all these nail polishes are so good (very impressed). The last two nail polishes I got from Nailsinc were from the Victoria Beckham Collection, I wrote a post on them but never got round to actually getting them. The colors she has are stunning! There's a pinky pastel called Bamboo White and a bright red, organgy color called Judo Red, which I'm super excited to try...

Of course I stopped at a Mac store and wanted...everything. I did really good and only got a lip liner, which was on my shopping list for ages. You've probably all heard so many bloggers and youtubers talk about Boldy Bare, but I had to have it and I love it!  

Don't ask me why but I got TWO foundations. Well one tinted moisturizer and a foundation. I heard so many great things about the bareMinerals new tinted moisturizer, that I wanted to try it out for myself. I'll let you know how I get along with it, but I have a feeling I'm going to love it! The second foundation I got was the new Diorskin Nude Air foundation. I swatched it in Sephora and was so impressed with how light it felt on the skin, that it had to come home with me. I'm still going to test it out for a few weeks and also let you know how I get along with it. 

The last thing I purchased was online (but it still hasn't arrived yet) is the Burberry eyeshadow in Pale Barley. This eyeshadow has been on my list for sooooo long but it was always out of stock. When I got an email that it was back in stock let me tell you I didn't wait a single second to put it in my cart and order it!

What have you purchased recently, anything you might recommend? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);