Monday, April 6, 2015

My March Favorites




I swear time flies... It seemed like just last week that I was writing my February favs. Anyways now it's time for March favs! Here's what I've been loving most for this month. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (I only buy it in Europe, because in the US they have a different formula) has always been in my skincare bag. But recently I've been using it much more than usual, because the weather is changing and so is my skin. I've been wearing it during the day, because it feels very light on the skin and under makeup. I hate it when it's warm outside and my makeup feels like it's melting off my face (eww). 

I am currently obsessed with the Nars Creamy concealer. I've put it aside for a long time and I have no idea why... It's amazing, like honestly it doesn't crease on me! I just have to get a shade darker, because the one I have at the moment is great for winter, but summer is just around the corner!

This month was all about giving my skin this inner glow and I couldn't stop wearing the RMS Living Luminizer. It gives the most natural glow, without having any shimmers in it... and it's organic! I also love the packaging of it, it's so cute.

My nails have been loving the Dior Nail Polish in Lady. It's the only color I've been wearing this month. It's a gorgeous pastel pink, that goes with everything. Look out: Pastels seem to have taken over! 

Ok, this a weird one to include but for about two weeks I got an ear infection, so I wasn't able to hear anything with my right ear. The Beats Pill has been my savior, since I couldn't wear headphones, when I watched movies or youtube videos I needed something with good sound. And let me tell you, it has amazing sound!

I had a one week spring break holiday last week and during that time I decided to watch the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I forgot how much I freaking loved those movies! They are so good, I'm obsessed. I might have also watched the three Hobbit movies...(no comment)!

What were your March favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);