Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Wish List



Christmas is very soon upon us and it’s time for all of us to start making our wish lists. Here are a couple things from my wish list, which might maybe give you some ideas or inspiration for yours…

1. The Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Palette, which frankly is just a must in every girls makeup collection.

2. The Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette. You ask me why I need two eye shadow palettes? Well a girl just needs options!

3. The Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Matte Revolution. This is simply the perfect gift for every girl. It has the prettiest matte shades and the texture is simply amazing.

4. Everyone needs to keep those nails up to fashion, so why not try out the new Victoria Beckham Nail polish collection, which is oh so fancy.

5. Everyone needs a little pampering now and then. The LauraMercier Bath Set is the perfect gift for the perfect start to the New Year.

6. Nice skin everyone wants, that’s why the “Origins” Mini Superstar Gift Set is the perfect gift. It’s just so cute in all it’s mini sizes (perfect for traveling).

7. Who doesn’t love to receive beautiful smelling candles? I know I do. That’s why the new Dyptique candle set is just so cute and gorgeous.

8. Reading in front of a nice warm fire sounds amazing, doesn’t’ it? That’s why “100 years of fashion” is the perfect choice for me to read during these cold months.

9. A clothing update is a must in every girl’s wardrobe and that’s why I really do fancy myself a new winter coat. One that caught my eye is the Asos Coat in Cacoon with Pinstripe.

10. Shoes are also a staple in every girl’s closet. I thought I might just add one too to my Christmas wish list. The River IslandRed Chelsea Brogue Ankle Boots.

There you go! My Christmas wish list! What’s your Christmas wish list let me know in the comments bellow! xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);