Monday, September 29, 2014

The Book TFIOS



I never really understood what all the fuss was about this book, until I read it. And boy did my opinion change once I did. First of all it is #1 Fiction Book of the Year, New York Times bestseller, Wall Street Journal bestseller (just to name a few)...

Once I started reading The Fault in our Stars, I literally couldn't put the book down, it's like the book drew me in (and I loved it). John Green managed to make everything in this book feel so real and raw, I was so intrigued by what was going to happen next, that I finished the book in less than two days. I have to admit that once I finished the book there were a few tears that were shed... (Unfortunately not every story has a happy ending)
The last chapter of this book made me really question my life. What was I going to do with my life? What do I want? Is this really that important? (And if I would ever find an Augustus?)
It’s a book that everybody should read. Because it’s much more than just a love story or cancer book, it makes you look at the world in a whole different perspective and that is what’s truly beautiful about it. And if you watched the movie before reading the book, don’t worry you will still love it and cry at the end. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);